Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Proverbs 10:19

19 "When words are many, sin is not absent,
but he who holds his tongue is wise." - Proverbs 10:19 (NIV)


I was reading from proverbs today, going through and found the above passage. It really stuck out at me. I have read this same verse before, on different occasions and today it just called out.

Someone once said "God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason. We should listen twice as much as we speak."

I think that saying is saying about the same thing proverbs 10:19 is trying to teach us. We should hold our tongues more, and talk less. We can learn more when doing so. We can *not* jump to conclusions when things are being said in haste, and in doing so reply in calm, collective wisdom.

I think this a lesson for everyone, YHWH God above knows I need it reminded to me. Our mouths can get us in trouble so quickly, and words can be just as sharp as a sword, and the wounds can last twice as long.

When we speak, we can either add to the value or something or take away from it. And the subject, sometimes, can be very personal. So I know I am thankful to have read this passage again today, and pray that YHWH God and Christ our Lord guide me so that I take this verse and carry it with me.

This way I will hold my tongue more, or Listen at least twice as much as I speak.

God bless, and check back soon as more great post are coming out!




"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wonderful entry!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved