AXUG Summit 2012 Kick-off post
Well here we are, on the eve of what is sure to be a recording breaking in attendance AXUG Summit - coming from you live in Seattle, WA. There is a lot on slate for this week, and all kinds of ways to connect and share. One of the great things about these conferences is getting to see a little bit of the area in which they are held. To help kick this week off, my first focus is around a recommendation for.
If your into Sushi then hands down I recommend RedFin Japanese Restaurant. You can find out more here.: RedFin Japanese Restaurant information. Great sushi, nice location, and just two blocks from the Hyatt in Downtown Seattle.
Now getting into the reason we are all here, lets focus in on some of the great sessions and events taking place this week. The following is a list of sessions I'm wanting to attend, and for those I can will have live tweets streaming from the sessions.:
Wed October 17th
- 9:15 am - Data Migration Tools in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- 9:15 am - BI Roamap
- 11:00 am - EDI Trends: The Outlook on what EDI Should Deliver (Datamasons)
- 11:00 am - 20 Ways to Integrate Systems with Dynamics AX (Fullscope)
- 2:00 pm - Wisdwom while you walk - Security Administrators
- 3:15 pm - (Mine) Business Intelligence - Geeting the Information You Need out of Dynamics AX
- 4:45 pm - (Mine) Creating a System of Engagement (SoE) with Dynamics AX 2012
Thurs October 18th
- 9:30 am - Should You Worry About Missing the "BIG DATA" Traing (Total Dynamics Solutions)
- 1:30 pm - Windows While You Walk - Discrete Manufacturing Industry or Manufacturing Industry
- 2:30 pm - Unlocking Role Centers and Security Inside Dynamics AX 2009 and AX 2012
- 2:30 pm - building and Adding New KPIs in an Existing Role Center How2
- 4:00 pm - Understanding What is Available in Standard AX to Meet Your BI and Reporting Needs
With that, of course I need to let you know what all I will be leading. First up for me, tomorrow I will be hosting and leading an 8 hour session on Organizational BI: Report Development in AX 2012. Further I will be involved in several sessions, including Creating a System of Engagement with Dynamics AX 2012.
All-in-all we have a great summit ahead of us. Like all great conferences, this one has it's social events to attend. That includes social events both Tues & Wed nights. Each being hosted by a different set of partners, and a great way to connect, share a drink, share a story - and gain knowledge in a social, relaxed setting.
Well, I will end with Welcome to Seattle #AXUG! I look forward to connecting with some of you, and for those of you who could not attend, keep a close eye here for updates and live streaming tweets at.: @DynamicsERP. Till Next Time!