Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

AXUG Summit 2011 - Here we come Vegas!





With the release of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, there is so much to take in, understand and learn. Because of this fact, more than ever, events like AXUG Summit 2011 are critical to connecting and learning about the new release. There is a lot of great sessions planned around summit this year. A host of partners, and a lot of Microsoft driven, as well as customer driven sessions will exists for your enjoyement and learning.

This years event has totally sold out, and we be a record year for attendance. This is the first time that this event has sold out, and this I believe speaks volumes to the interest level in Microsoft Dynamics AX, as well as the value people place on the AXUG Summit event.



I myself will be there with Sunrise Technologies. I will be leading and co-leading a few sessions, with the following list that is for sure sessions I will be apart of.:
  • Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX - Solution Architecture
  • Sunrise Partner SHowcase - AX in the cloud: Today & Tomorrow
  • Services with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
  • AXUG Summit 2011 training class - Setup and Use of SSRS with AX


This is going to be a great event, with so much going on, it will be hard to attend everything for sure. I will also be covering the event on my blog, as well as my twitter account. Make sure to follow me so you can stay up to date with the latest AX and Dynamics ERP related news.

Follow me:



Hopefully I can see some of you there, make sure yo stop by the Sunrise booth, during the expo hours, and if I'm not there, tell Heather I sent you!

I'm really looking forward to this great event, and by far I believe it's the most important event of the year when it comes to conferences related to Microsoft Dynamics AX. This is where a lot of connections, knowledge, and bottom line value can be gained.

If you missed out, make sure to check out the early bird specials for next years summit. It's well worth the low cost, and the return on investment from doing so is just amazing. There is no other single event, that you can gain so much real world applicable knowledge, and why I suggest to every existing, or just newly signed AX customer become an active member of AXUG. As well, I also highly recommend each customer send someone, or a few someone's, to attend the Summit Conference every year.

Hope to see you in Las Vegas on the Nov 7th week! Till next time!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved